24th and 25th May 2023 at the Grand Hotel Leicester
The Veterinary Edge has teamed up with the Veterinary Osteoarthritis Alliance and Nupsala to run VOACON – the veterinary osteoarthritis congress – in Leicester this spring. Being held at the Grand Hotel in the centre of the city on 24th and 25th May, the congress will offer three streams of interest to the whole practice team. With great value rates for VOA members and non-members (who can join at the reduced delegate rates) the congress will cover the latest thinking on osteoarthritis treatment
A major new event for all members of the veterinary team
This inaugural two-day Veterinary Osteoarthritis Congress brings together the foremost minds at the cutting-edge of osteoarthritis treatment and management and the companies pushing the developments in technology and treatment.
• Managing OA in general practice
• Chronic pain – multi-disciplinary approach
• Equine mobility and OA
• Feline OA
• Biomodulation v. regenerative – new perspectives on biologicals
• Rehabilitation in action
• Surgical techniques and post-surgical rehabilitation
• Managing working and sporting dogs with mobility problems
• Current controversies
• Interactive multi-disciplinary case presentations
• New Horizons – short presentations of current cutting-edge research and new techniques
Want to register to receive programme updates? CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW.